This release is important in order to fix a memory leak in SmetIO that could lead to crashes. So please consider upgrading!
- a memory leak was found in the SmetIO plugin that could lead to crashes. It has been fixed
- fixed the plot_units in the smet files (to account for the factors/offsets that are provided)
- making the smet outputs easier to reuse as inputs for other simulations (combined with extra meteo forcings)
- code cleanup and micro optimizations
- Setting Canopy direct throughfall to 1 was leading to a floating point exception. Now a check is performed and an explicit exception is thrown instead.
- the measured albedo could build an average with nodata values. This has been fixed.
- the Critical Cut Length could not be computed on the flat (division by zero). This has been fixed an now works on the local slope.
- Better behavior of the dynamic libraries: RPATH is properly setup in the binaries
- CMakeLists closer to MeteoIO's
- Better find strategy so Snowpack-xxx-src can be found
- making sure the FindXXX macros are only called once (by properly inheriting all relevant variables)
- The plugins now properly inherit the compilation settings
- fixed a bug (different compilation options) in the "coverage" tests
Documentation and examples
- fixed errors in the domeC example (wrong coordinate system, synthetic HS)
- documentation improvements
Last update: June 13, 2022